Conditions of Carriage
We undertake to perform the Tapu Bay Shuttle service with reasonable care and skill. To ensure everyone has a safe journey please peruse our terms:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tapu Bay Shuttle shall not be liable whether in negligence or any other tort or in contract or on any other basis whatsoever including but not limited to:
1. Loss or damage to any article or personal belongings left in our custody.
2. Failure or delay in performance or service.
3. Consequential or indirect loss whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Tapu Bay Shuttle service, in any circumstances and for any reason whatsoever.
1. You are liable for any destruction, loss or damage caused to our property. Minimum repair charge $150.00.
2. Passengers shall not be permitted to smoke or consume drugs & alcohol within the vehicle at any time.
2(a). Silly drunkenness will not be tolerated and you’ll likely be walking.
3. Passengers shall not be permitted to eat within the vehicle if there is sufficient potential for the vehicle to become soiled. A nice Nelson Apple would likely be okay! Minimum cleaning charge $150.00.
4. Animals are not generally allowed, with the exception of a guide dog or other assistance animal. Please notify us ahead of time if you plan to bring an animal so we can attempt to accommodate to your needs.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service if you cannot present a "Vaccine Passport" - proof of COVID-19 vaccine
1. Any personal information collected (name, phone, email, trip details, payments, and any communications such as emails or text messages) is only used for genuine business purposes.
When these terms apply
You agree to all of our relavent terms by engaging our services e.g making a booking, using our site and boarding our shuttle.
We reserve the right to update these terms from time-to-time.